The Hot Corner!
Check out the physics you can learn from
Brandon Phillips' "Double Hit.".
Dr. Baseball's latest articles at :
The Physics of Hard Hit Balls
- If you're going to hit it hard, here's how to hit it so you hit where you want it.
The Physics of Beach Balls and Fastballs
- The Dodgers are winning and the beachballs are out!
The Physics of Catchers' Knees
- "Momma don't let your children grow up to be catchers."
The Physics of Three Great Catches
- Going up the outfield wall is a even more thrilling than it appears.
As Bogey once said, "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." The only thing that can make baseball even better is a dash of physics! Explore these links and have a blast. Please send comments to the address below.
Dr. Baseball Videos
- Join our friend Dr. Baseball, for some short videos briefly explaining the physics behind baseball.
- Baseball Publications
- Papers and articles using baseball to understand physics.
- Professional Presentations
- Here are some talks that you might find useful. They might even be interesting and fun.
- Physics of Baseball Activities
- This is a collection of basic activities and experiments to help you understand the physics of baseball. They require almost no special equipment and very little math.
- Other Resources
- We have some odds and ends in here.
- Baseball Links
- Some of our favorite places for physics and baseball on the web.
Maintained by Dr. Baseball, Ph.D. ()